Friday, July 4, 2008

The Snailiens are coming, the Snailiens are coming!

Ohmygoodness, you guys!! Stay in your houses, lock your windows, and watch your pets for suspicious activites; the snailiens are coming!! Ohmygoodness...ok, so this is what happened: In Chicago, we were watching fireworks go off for like a pre-fourth celebration or something. My friend, *trying to remember code name* Selena Clous and I looked up, and through the fireworks we saw the blinking light of a space craft. We were like, "Hey, that's shaped kind of funny for an airplane..." so we took out our cameras to see if we could zoom, AND THEY STOPPED WORKING! They got low on battery! But then, once the ship shrank from sight, THEY WERE FULL BATTERY!!!! AHHHH! Creepy, huh? The snailiens don't want any proof of their existance....that's why I'm writing this down...if I die tomorrow and no one ever reads this...it's because I knew too much.

So, once the fire works were over, we started brainstorming {and having a great time while we were at it, too} and we came up with a whole species of aliens called "snailiens" that need our planet for a stone to play hopscotch. They look kind of like snake-snail-aliens {I'll post a pic once I get home, but for now I'll try my hand at paint...} and their shells can open up and engulfe their victims, which consist of pets that they steal the bodies of afterward. But it doesn't stop there! After they're stolen a body, they need human blood to retain its form!! *slightly disturbed look* The only hope we have of stopping their brussel-sprout cannon and anti-battery space ship attack is HOSPITAL GOWNS {no one likes those, anyway}. Join with me in the rally of these hated pieces of clothes, to destroy the snailiens from taking over on our freedom day!!!!

Hopefully I won't wake up tomorrow with anmesia and no proof that this actually happened...

~ Captain Bonnie Spinner

PS....don't go around asking for hospital gowns....please....

16 comments:

Erynn said...

-runs around in circles screaming-

OmGosh...aliens...snail...aliens...hospital...snalien...cat...save the kittens...gowns...take me instead...blood...

-stops to hyperventilate for a moment-

ATTACK!...batteries...NO TOUCHING MY DUCKS!

-starts sobbing in terror- They're coming!!!!!!!!!

;)

Hannah Banana said...

Whatever you do, DO NOT TOUCH THE CAT! jk

AJ said...

-Takes comment and dips it in the mud, sprinkling dust on it and stomping on it with ash-covered boots.-

-Leaves it on your blog.-

-Runs away laughing in maniacal glee.-

Hannah Banana said...

Oy! Not cool! *chasing down with indignant look on face* That was a pointless comment! If you want to cover a comment in mud, make sure it's something good! *coctinues chasing her, waving mud-covered comment*

{Just to make sure we're clear, MY comment is the pointless one.}

AJ said...

-shrieks and runs from Ivy- No! Put it back! I don't want it! I love pointless comments, by the way...

-looks around- Wait, this is another comment.

Must...not...leave...clean...comment...

-scribbles over comment with a black marker and glues some dust bunnies to it-

Render MoonArrow said...

IT is too late! they have gotten me! I have been captured! right now I have hacked into their computer and found the Internet! HELP ME!!!

*whispering*

RELEASE ME....RELEASE ME!!!

ET Phone Home!

Live long in prosper!

Ock dulock hock dock nock!

!!!

AJ said...

Mo Jo Sho Ro Ko No!!

Sam Wick said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm too young to be obducted!!!

You can't controll my mind!!!!!

I'm wearing tin foil!!!

AJ said...

Ro Ko O No Mo Lo! Ho No To Fo No Kro Lo Jo!!

Hannah Banana said...

*screaming* THE SNALIENS HAVE TAKEN RENDER AND DUCKIE! THEIR ONLU FORM OF COMMUNICATION IS STRANGE GURGLING AND CLICKING SOUNDS AS A RESULT OF THEIR BRAINS MELTING AND BEING TAKEN OVER!! *running around* *hyperventilating* What do I do? What do I do? *gasping; wheezing for breath*

Unknown said...

The jub believes that calling 911 is the proper course of action to take, immediately followed by the appearance of several notable alien-defeating heroes.

The jub would like to insist that this occurs.

The jub reminds the Captain that the number for 911 is the same as the 80's song "867-5309".

The jub would like to suggest that action must be taken immediately.

Hannah Banana said...

*following Jub's instructions* Thank you. I think they'll be ok now....do you know the number for the men and black? Or maybe the ghost busters? I wonder if ghosts and snailiens can be defeated the same way...

*sigh of relief* Thank you so much; I never would have remembered 911 on my own.

...Jub...do I know you?

Unknown said...

The jub refuses to be known.

Hannah Banana said...

*nods and buttons lip* I don't know you.

Captin_couldn'tcareless said...

Bonnie u have d oddest freinds

Hannah Banana said...

...do you consider yourself one of them?