Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A rand moment with Bonnie Spinner's multiple personalities...?

*feeling inspired from Will's email*

Happy Bonnie {side A}: Ha! Ha! Ha! Look at the carpet! Heeheehehe, it's red!!

Moody Bonnie {evil B}: Hush up; I'm blogging.

Tired Bonnie {z}: *glancing at room with half-closed lids* Do you think...all chihuahuas have satellites?

A: Weee! Then they could watch the radio free of charge! That would be so cool! That way they would have more money to waste on shoes and other trivial items!

EB: Keep it down! Oy, who gave A the chocolate? I will personally strangle the person who gave A chocolate!

Z: I think it was the monkey, in the banana, with the library...

*A comes up to Z and pokes her with a wide smile on her face, giggling uncontrollabley. Seeing as she stays asleep, she goes to annoy EB*

EB: Stop that! I told y'all to keep it down! Don't MAKE me come OVER there!

*A giggles more and pokes her with increased vigor*

*Screen goes black; sounds of a fight going on*

EB: Sorry about that...problem solved. *A scwirms in her duct taped bonds, scooting in the chair she is now stapped to, a gag in her mouth*

*A fourth Bonnie emerges from the closet of dreams, hands bound with a red bandana, crawling past EB and blogging into the computer upstairs:* Day 3 in the recesses of Bonnie's mind. If I don't get some decent food for thought soon, I'm going to starve. I'm quite ravenous but on the other hand, Z IS asleep and unaware of my recent escape....*hungry Bonnie looks around for Z, sleeping in a couch* Aha! The morsel is unaware of my plot...I wonder if she's sweet. *inconspicuously sneaking around the couch, not being seen by moody Bonnie, venting her rage about siblings and multiple personalities on her blog* I am now stooping down to the level of insects and some island natives. Cannibalism. *Hungry bites Z and immediately spits* Ew! She's bitter!

*EB turns around, angrily* I thought I locked you in a closet, Inner Monologue! *hungry ducks and scrambles for the door, but EM blocks it with a dark expression* You will wish you had stayed there...*EB drags IM down to the section of the brain that you get songs stuck in*

"NOOO!" screamed IM, realizing what's going to happen and scrambling to be released, however Moody's grip is like iron. "Noooo!" she screamed again, hoping to be heard by Z, who can sleep through a thunderstorm AND a fire alarm. EB gags her and locks her in the room then stalks back to the computer. IM crumples into the corner, with the chorus of "It's a Small World" echoing in her head, blaring in her ears.

*Bonnie wakes up from her dream, blinking and trying to think for once. All her multiple personalities get run over by her train of thought, not to be seen until night arises once more...she groggily gets up and checks her blog, staring in unbelief at the screen* What the heck?!

28 comments:

Erynn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA That was awesome. Totally. I loved it. That was great. Come on I want to see more of these personalities!

Erynn said...

-pssst- Now I'm commenting on THIS post! WOOT!

Erynn said...

Muahahaha!!

Hannah Banana said...

*whirling around*

Who said that? Am I hearing things?!?! Oh. Wait. It's just duckie. :) Whatup wit you, duckie?

Hannah Banana said...

Hm...there's a faster way to talk...*flying away to DK*

Erynn said...

Hahaha. DUCKS! WOOT!

What's up with you Ivy? (I shall always call you Ivy, you cannot stop me)

Erynn said...

I don't go to DK anymore -waves bye bye-

Hannah Banana said...

*sigh* If you must...

I would have been Bonnie there too, if SOMEONE hadn't taken it already. *Scowl* jk.

Hannah Banana said...

Psh, well ONE of you doesn't...

Hannah Banana said...

Wait...did you...did you....did you...*sniffle* leave me?!?!

Sam Wick said...

Who's that???

Hannah Banana said...

Go see previous post; I introduced y'all to each other!

Hannah Banana said...

*frown* Will, I mention you in a post, and you don't even comment on that?!?! You just ask who a friend is? What did you think of the post, you donut!?!?

Hannah Banana said...

*frown* Leave it to a duck and a pirate to abandon me when I'm bored...

Erynn said...

I had to go rescue my brother Lol

Hannah Banana said...

*frown* I gtg.

...he didn't die, did he?

Erynn said...

Nah, no dying. And my other person went DK and you were not there. -glowers- Now I must stick around and talk to some people so it doesn't seem as if I was only there to talk to you ^_^

Hannah Banana said...

Sorry; I had to go. Was skittles still there? Did she save me popcorn like she promised she would?

AJ said...

O.o

If by skittles you mean scarred...

-snorts- Next time you go there and tell me about it you can't leave. Better yet, you need some sort of IM. Yahoo? ^_^

Hannah Banana said...

Sorry. Nope; aim. And meebo....though I don't use it as much as aim...

Hannah Banana said...

"...so it doesn't seem as if I was only there to talk to you ^_^..."

Psh, like that was ever possible...

Hannah Banana said...

And, yes, that is her appointed nickname...

Erynn said...

Hey wait... -thinks- I added you!! On AIM!! Why you never come??

Hannah Banana said...

Oh yeah...the OTHER Bonnie told you, right?

I'm never on because...um...no one else is ever on....

Erynn said...

-whacks Ivy- I'm on!! I'm on all the time! Even though I only have one contact besides you and he's only on weekends, I'm always on. Sheesh...

Marina said...

Wow... You're brave. I would never post my conversations with myself on my blog. Cool!

Erynn said...

-chuckles- I have multiple accounts that post on my blog dedicated as my various alter egos, you know. AND I'm thinking about starting a new blog just for one of my alter egos's stories. ^_^

Hannah Banana said...

One contact besides me?! What's THAT supposed to me-- oh. Go wert. :) And lg, you can count her. Oh, you should do that, duckie!!

Thanks, Marissa. Do YOU have multipersonality disorder?