Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hm...

*sigh*

So maybe I owe y'all a bit more than some random pics...

Well, last week we went to Minnesota and stayed at this lodge place with a lake and everything. I finished a book {NOT my summer reading one} that was recommended to me by my friend. It's not quite the genre I am used to but it's still pretty good. And...hm...what else did we do...? Oh! Food!

ok, so they provide breakfast and dinner if you get the package or whatever, right? So it's included. So every day you can pick what to eat. You get bread to start off with, then you choose an appetizer, an entree, and a desset, and they bring one of those palet-cleansing-you-don't-fool-me-it's-an-icee-no-matter-how-French-you-make-it-sound thingies that are like shave ice. But the food is like....gourmet! You can get filet minon, shrimp scamy, rib eye, stuffed chicken, porkchops, duck *wince*, salad, hummis, satays, walleyed cake {whatever that is}, and don't even get me started on dessert! I mean, their chocolate cake is like....mmmm....ah.....ooh....

And breakfast is good too. Arg...I should probably be trying to burn that all off now. *sigh* Where's a treadmill? Then we visited some family friends. *grins* That was REALLY fun. Some of the men there had little magic tricks, and it was funny because the people they tried to get to do the trick with them knew how the trick worked, so they would mess them up. Hm...Render, I think I might know how you do one of your card tricks! {key word being "think"}.

Now we're in Chicago, visiting my aunt. The one with all the books. Weeeeee...should be fun. And um....hm...Oh! Advise: When in a double-doored elevator {door on both sides}, do NOT lean against the back of the elevator!! BAD IDEA!

~ Captain Bonnie

17 comments:

Sam Wick said...

Ha ha ha!!! Elevator!!!! *Tower of Terror flashback* AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!! jk. So now we know where they get the ducks from *remembers picture* Can you be out in nature without technology?

Erynn said...

HEY! That's Hobbes -points-

Hahahaha that all sounds awesome ^_^

Wait...

DUCKS?!

YOU ATE DUCKS?!

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!

okay maybe not but <_<

<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<

HOW COULD YOU?!

hahaha elevators.

Hannah Banana said...

*scowl* Ok, I didn't KNOW it was a door before I fell out of it!

I can! I really can! But the music just like enhances it! I'm serious!!

Ok, for the record, I didn't eat ducks; I had the steak instead, but it was available...

Erynn said...

-laughs- Okay, as long as you didn't eat my precious duckies. ^_^

Erynn said...

AND I updated just so you know.

Erynn said...

Imma keep leaving comments until I get bored.

Erynn said...

...Yes, just because I can. And because it's an easy way to infuriate people.

Erynn said...

^_^

Erynn said...

Okay I'm done. ;)

Hannah Banana said...

Wait!

Hannah Banana said...

...come back...

Don't MAKE me call the po-lice!

Hannah Banana said...

Oh, really? YOU just updated? So did I! :) WHAT A COINKIDINK! *maniac laughter; confused look* erm...?

Erynn said...

Hahahaha I'm still here. I just was done commenting. for the moment ;)

Hannah Banana said...

Yea!! Hey, I commented on YOURS, but only ONCE because I CAN and I like CAPS because they're FUN and I shall STOP with the EMPHASIS.

Erynn said...

Hahahaha Nice.

Marina said...

Why not? What happened?

Hannah Banana said...

Why not what? Eep, what happened?!?! What do mean, "what happened?" ??!! I'm soooo confused!!!!