Monday, August 25, 2008

School starts tomorrow

Well...I'm not sure how to feel. School starts tomorrow. I'm kind of excited for multiple reasons, one of them being we have like 4 new people in our class and one girl that's coming back from 5th grade. :D I can't wait to meet them! I'm also excited about just being in High School. Lunch on the deck, Student Council, Fish Camp, pranks that we'll create that will go down in history...I can't wait! But on the down side, we have a teacher that everyone says is reallllyyyyyyy hard. She scares me. So we'll see how that goes.

Hmmmm....what else.....Oh! We had volleyball tournaments Friday and Saturday. We lost all our matches, but won two games. Somehow the scoring is different and we still lost, but I'm so excited for this year!!! I can't wait to play more! We have a game Thursday and a tourny this weekend...weeee....

Ok. Now then. I think there's some tag that I'm supposed to be doing. Something about summer...but...I really don't have many priorities....I guess....but here I go! *plunging into memories*

My top Summer Memories/Favorite Summer Experiences:

10. Uuuuhhh....blogging....yeah....
9. Writing, I think.
8. Bonding with my friends and having lots of summer sleepovers and parties. :D
7. Working out at the gym with Marial and D {ouch...}
6. Going to the Bible Studies with Chair and holding my favorite baby in the whole wide world...
5. Helping the L's. :D
4. Chilling and not having to go anywhere or do anything for a while
3. Volleyball practice
2. Vacation!!
1. Hanging out with all my blogging and real life friends. Meeting all you guys in person, definitely. That will be a memory I will always hold on to, and possibly laugh at... ;)

I hope y'all are happy. Well...there will most likely be a post about the first day of school tomorrow...

Btw, Render, Flint had a really good idea: You should be multi-render orders food @ Micky-D's!! {That's McDonald's...for all you slow people like me out there...}

Well...Ciao and have good days!!
~ Captain Bonnie Spinner

6 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

Nice post!

Yeah for school....sort of...

I guess I got a little tired of not doing anything so School is good.

Does Flint mean dat I along with the Multi Personalities go and order McDonald's?

Hannah Banana said...

*nodding* Yeah, I understand completely.

IDK; use your imagination!

Hehee, we have the senior room! I AM SO EXCITED! Like Oh my goodness! I'm so hyper for school right now!

groovymomma said...

Glad you're excited! Don't be scared of the hard teacher. Remember the 7th grade teacher that was so intimidating, and now you wish she was still around? This teacher will be the same! I hear she is tough but very good at her subject, so hopefully you will enjoy it. She will certainly be better than Mrs. Opposite-of-big. I will be praying that you have a great first day of high school!

Hannah Banana said...

But Mom, this one isn't like Mrs. H. I didn't know Mrs. H before I was in her class. We had Mrs. D as a sub. SHE EVEN HAS AN EVIL LAUGH! Mom...she's like...she's like Mrs. L to the extreme!!!! AHhhh!

Thanks for your prayers, mom.

groovymomma said...

In my conversations with her, she has always been very NICE. She is really concerned about the spiritual condition of the students, and I think KJ liked her. Well, maybe not liked, but at least appreciated. I know she helped Mrs. J edit her speech - I think the speech for the banquet that honored Biggio.

Hannah Banana said...

Mmmm...there's two sides to every story...