Saturday, January 9, 2010

Belated Afterthoughts

{of a mind scorched by marshmellows}

Hopefully by reading the title you have guessed what this post is to be about. {Sorry to shine on your rainy day, but, NO, you're not phsycic; you're just smart.} Ok, so after I got off a few days ago from being completely confused and weird, I prayed about my whole "trusting-God" issue, and guess what.
BAM! REVELATION!!!!
And usually it seems like getting an answer from God like takes a while, ya know? Like I have to endure and be patient and everything, but God is amazing, and these are some verses that just randomly out of nowhere HAPPENED to be in my devotional.

Jeremiah 17: 7-8
"But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream; it does not hear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

To me, that was like God was telling me to trust Him and trust that He has a plan. And the part about not worrying when drought comes, to me, is like how if I truely want to do His will and I'm not following my own selfish desires and plans, and rely on his strength {the whole bit aout the roots}, He's got me. He's got me. :)

:)

I forgot the other verse someone showed to me...but anyway, WILL, I hope this encouraged you the same way it encouraged me! :)

And, also, I remembered another story I have runnin about in me mind. It's about this chick, one of many, who grows up in a world where the gorvernment runs like everything. It's like in a future, hopeless, dreary world, where few have the courage to do anything. Just an idea.

SO ANYWAY! There you have it.

And now I am through.

~ Cap'n B

15 comments:

The Gotheltic Rowan said...

Ahh... well, that was quick...

Hannah Banana said...

I KNOW RIGHT???? I was like "...dang........well ok then!!"

The Gotheltic Rowan said...

I know... It's like, "uh, ok, fine, thanks for getting back with me so quick..."

Meaghan said...

I told you, you would sit up in be and go, "Ah-HA!!!!!" Well, maybe not in bed, but I called it. I'm glad you're finally at peace though. (If that didn't sound too weird.)

Hannah Banana said...

NO! This actually happens to me whenever I have some issues going on! Like ... gosh ... I don't even know.

God's so good, ya know?
He's just...good. Literally. Goodness is Him. And Awesomeness. And just...that "whoa" feeling when something really, really cool happens.

ya know what I mean?

Renaissance-Man said...

It's so weird cause I had this same sorta revelation. It's is so AWESOME to know that he's in control and He's got your back.

Thanks for sharing.

The Gotheltic Rowan said...

Well, God is 'cool', if you know what i mean... he should be. He started the awsum stuff business. ^.^

Hannah Banana said...

I KNOW RIGHT THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN! lol.

It's like if you're doing His will, that's the best you're gonna do, and He's got you. Like...if you're truely seeking out what His purpose is for you and not blotting Him out with your own ambition, {if you have Him at your roots - your source, your life} then He's going to use your for something good. And who knows - your dreams and His plan might corrospond anyway.

So yes...God is very cool. :) Indeed.

ok...I need to post a new ch. Coming soon.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

I C's it this way, Bon-Fir-,

I am in th- front pass-ng-r s-at of a hug- van, and God is driving th- car. Som-tim-s, I think H- is going th- wrong way, driving too fast for my gut to handl-; or, simply put, driving lik- a raving lunatic! I wanna jump out of th- window cuz His driving is driving m- to insanity.

BUT!

I am always wrong about how crazy H- should driv- or which roads H- should tak- to g-t wh-r- w- n--d to go.

Ash How I C's it.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

TAGGING!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

TAGG-D

Hannah Banana said...

si!

Hannah Banana said...

And it's like I can't see where He's going; I don't even know if where He's leading me will be safe. But as long as I put myself in His car and submit myself to His will, no harm can come to me that's outside of His will. As long as I stay in da car.

... just stay in da car...

Hannah Banana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gotheltic Rowan said...

And don't fall out.