Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Days ... 4 - 7 ... I think... COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG

Williamsburg is a town in Virginia where they re-enact colonial times! it's really really cool, and you can walk around and interact with say blacksmiths, bakers, and candlestickmakers. Just kidding I didn't see any candlestick makers...but it was still really coll!! Here, lemme show you.


This is a bedroom in a tavern.

A random house thing in a street...
The back of a silversmith's shop.

Michaela, in a "woman's hat"
*grin* I bought-ed it. Tis me tricorn pirate 'at.

And...ladies and gentlemen, I give you "Bonnie in a bonnet".

I tried to make this pic of a prison like eerie-ily lighted...but I failed. Sorry.


A harpsichord! NOT a piano. But still pretty cool! It's like really high-pitched, and narrow! And there's no pedals.
Ciao for now! ~ Cap'n Bonnie Spinner!

4 comments:

Kakiedoo said...

awesomee!!!!!!looks like yo havin tons o fun!

Sam Wick said...

Hey! That looks like the prison I spent the night in last night! JK

Wow. Dude that's like....the coolest town ever. Man. I want to go there. Next time y'all go to DC I'm totally hiding in the glove box.

Yeah! Now you have a pirate hat too!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

...

I dare say, the bonnet brings out the color of your teeth. . . wait, yer not smiling in dat pic... NVM

*Sigh*

Yer havin' more fun than me! NO FAIR!

Imma hunt yall down and. . . well. . . hunt ya down. . .

Nice pirate hat. Yo should totally wear it next blog get-together!

HEE HEE!

~The Silhouette

Hannah Banana said...

Haha, yeah, ok. hunt me down accross four or five states. Let's see how quickly you can get here before we leave and go to our next stop.

Psh, nah, no one can have fun more than Render Moonarrow!

Speaking of blog get-togethers... *heads over to will's blog*