Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stuff

Woop!! It rained! I love tropical storms!!! It rained today!! Woohoo! I went outside and stood there, letting the rain speckle my skin and run down my face. Then I started running and spinning and the stuff you're supposed to do when it rains. So...I'm really happy today. I love rain. Ok, enough of that. Here's some totally awesome pics mom and I dug up of Chair, Will, and me.

*giggling* That's Will...I think

*grinning* That's Chair. She's so cute!!!! ... I think she was holding her breath or something...

And then there's this pic. Y'all will be able to know who the others are. *grinning* Lookit the J's!! I am on the left and Will is on the right. :D We're so cute!! Ahhh!

Ok, soooo that was a nice little walk down memory lane...Hope you enjoyed those. :D Ciao and have good days!

~ Captain Bonnie Spinner, the rain watcher

18 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

{Chair wasn't in the last pic, idk why...}

Sam Wick said...

Me either. Hmmmm.... Funny. i DON'T REMEMBR any of that.
^
little bro messed w/ keyboard

Hannah Banana said...

I think we were at the zoo in the last one, for Chair's b-day party......which makes it REALLY weird that she's not there....maybe Flint was trying to feed her to the lions or something...better yet, maybe she was trying to get Flint to stay with the mokeys...

Anonymous said...

Yall were so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me. I was sign in to google as someone else because I go on her gmail to chat cuase she has more than one and I don't have gmail.

Marina said...

Nooo!!! It was ME!

Hannah Banana said...

Oh yeah. I remember.

Thanks. :D

Hannah Banana said...

*grinning* We were cute, weren't we? Hm...what happened?

groovymomma said...

In the first picture, Will is at the end of the table. Bonnie has on the hat and it is her birthday -- maybe age 2 or 3. The kids are having cake after the Thurs. ladies' Bible study to celebrate that auspicious occasion.

The other two pictures are from Charity's 5th birthday party at the zoo. We walked all around the zoo after the party, but I think Charity went home early or for some reason was not with us when the last pic was taken.

Erynn said...

Awwwwww such a wonderful walk down memory la--

AGH! WAIT! THESE ARE NOT MY MEMORIES!

-starts hitting self in the head repeatedly with a baseball bat-

GET OUT! Get OUT you memories!!!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU!!!!!!!!

-falls unconscious-

Render MoonArrow said...

Ok then.

WOW!

DAT WAS A long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long,

long,

long, long, long, Time Ago!

Hannah Banana said...

*stifling many giggles at all the commenters' comments*

Mm...thanks...I think...

Marina said...

What happened what?

Marina said...

They're so cute!

Marina said...

They're so cute!

Marina said...

They're so cute!

Marina said...

They're so cute!

Hannah Banana said...

*rolls eyes* We WERE cute...and look at us now. ;)