Saturday, June 21, 2008

Leaving

Y'all I'm going on a two week trip to Minnesota, Chicago, and Mississippi. I'm leaving Monday. Sooooooo...

I'll miss you all so much but I'll try to use the internet when I get the chance at hotels and all that jazz. I'm really looking forward to it. Y'all have fun while I'm gone, ok? Hey! I know! Until I get back, y'all can play tag!! Alrighty. Here's the game: 10 random {or little known} things about you tag!

Rules

1. Blog about 10 random BUT TRUE facts about you.

2. Have fun!

See how easy it is? I'll do a mine real quick so y'all get the gist of it.

1. I'm addicted to gum.

2. When I was little I used to wonder if people tasted like chicken.

3. I CAN eat 5 saltine crackers in under a minute {previously thought impossible}.

4. I STILL haven't finished that book on my dresser that I started 2 years ago...

5. I scrapbook. {Actually, I think I told someone that...}

6. I promised myself a long time ago that I would never call a home phone {exceptions being if said home phone is on my fav five}.

7. I hate the feeling of chalk in between my nails. Bleh. Yuck.

8. I was born with 2 extra vampire teeth. They were really pointy.

8. When I was little my imaginary friend was Aladin from ... Aladin.

10. Um...um....um...did anyone notice I used the number 8 twice?

Ok, so now that y'all see what it's like, I tag everyone on my blog list!
*Tagging Marissa, Will, Flint, Charity, Levi, and Render* So...go blog! I'd like to read something when I get back. Have fun and I'm going to miss y'all!!

~ Captain Bonnie Spinner

12 comments:

Sam Wick said...

Cool! I did it.

Hannah Banana said...

Yea! I'll go read now!

Marina said...

Noooooooooo!!! What am I suposed to do this week??? Did you ever think of me when you planned this good for nothing trip?!?!?! Jk jk. Have fun whatever your going to do...

Marina said...

Ok, I'm n my way to blog... soon...

Hannah Banana said...

Thanks. Great! Something for me to read!

Marina said...

Hey! I got a music thing.

AJ said...

-mutters- How come I don't get to be a captain of something? :(

Anyway, nice tag. I recently did a tag but I didn't know you had a blog back then, so I didn't tag you, and you didn't know I had one, so I can't be upset that you didn't tag me...so basically, there is no reason for this comment.

None at all.

-frowns- Bummer.

Ah well. Perhaps I'll have more to say next time! (Don't count on it)

~ me

Hannah Banana said...

What do you mean, you're not captain of anything? You're the ruler of your own duck world, for crying out loud! You should be emperor...or kind. Yeah. You're the king of duckland. ;)

Heh, yeah, sorry. I'll get you next time. Promise. If there is a next time...

Hannah Banana said...

PS. Thanks for the comment! *sigh* Now I guess I have to go and be nice by returning the favor...jk, jk.

Marina said...

I finally made my tag thing!

AJ said...

-laughs- King?! Come on, can't I be a queen? I don' wanna be a guy...

-chuckles- You don't HAVE to comment on mine... ;)

Hannah Banana said...

Oh yeah. I forget how people never get your gender right. *being sarcastic yet truthful* Sure, sure, you can be queen of ducks.

Yes I do! I got something to say and by thunder, I'ma goin to say it! So there! ... ! ;)