Monday, May 5, 2008

Still bored...still....bored...

Arg. I am so bored. ... Not that I don't have stuff to do... I can't do anything...I'm just too lazy to do it. So...I was thinking about making a video...but I don't know what to put in it...I thought about giving you a virtual tour of my room...but then I doubted you would get lost in it...

Um...well...I guess I'm really excited about this month. Going to see some movies, going to a concert, school volleyball has started {briefly, to get ready for next year}, and...yeah...

It rained today. Which was good. I love it when it rains. It kind of inspired me but then I got mad because it stopped and I was left with one line of a potential poem. Arg. So...I've been at a loss for inspiration recently. It's horrible. Blah. Blah. Blah. See? I feel the words coming out from my mouth and through my fingers being turned into instant boring ones...

Blah blah blah blah blah something about blah blah blah and then the part where he said, "Blah blah blah" made her go "Blah!" and they lived blahbitty blah blah blah blah.

See how bored I am? I typed all that w/o using the copy and paste tool. Someone, do something interesting! I'll give you a buck!

"I'll give you $10 if you stop breathing" ~ StrongBad

I doubt there's anyone reading this. You shouldn't be. It's bad junk. No read. Bad. *slaps whoever's reading* See? Bad. Not good post. Go somewhere else. No soup for you.
~ The bored one
PS...Do something interesting...but I'm not going to pay you.

11 comments:

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

k...

I will attempt a Back flip *Flips half way and falls fat on top of head breaking neck falling down the stairs Elephant landing on top Along with: An alien named Dave who is from Mars, Steven Spielberg, Roy, all the people who were in the Christmas parade in New York in the History of Parades, all the people who watched the Parade in New York in the history of Parades, all the animals who watched the parade in the history of parades, a guy who I know but you don't, all that guy's relatives, a zebra, the guy who wrote the 6th Symphony, and Larry King....*

OUCH!

Ok Bonnie try living a day and remember what happened to you and then apply those Ideas into your next Chapter or Post. Maybe you should write a Story like the Duren story. In fact everything that happens is stuff that Me and My bro's come up with.

Remember the Ninja of the sail and Fish? that was me an Rob's conversation. I only added it to my Story because it was sooo funny. try it. it does wonders for me.

Hannah Banana said...

That's cool. I'm scared to start another story. I never finish any of them!

Dude, y'all sound so awesome. Y'all seem to have so much fun together all the time. Man...

That was funny, btw.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Being someone that doesn't finish things is no one to be.

It is nothing to be proud of.

I guess what your real problem is you do not want to put the words THE END on your stories. therefor. you will never finish a story because if there wasn't an end it would go on forever.


And ever...

You just need to sooner or later put an end to a story instead of stopping and leaving it where it is. And this goes on with other stuff.

Even our world will end but the after life will be eternal.

Even the Duren story will end I promise that. and when it does I will just make another story with an ending. it doesn't even have to be long. it could be five paragraphs long. or five six hundred page books. But the will still have an ending.

Hannah Banana said...

Just so you know...it still isn't emailing me.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

So have a goo Idea and we will still think you are coll afterward. K

WACKA!

Hannah Banana said...

You're right, as usual...

I just start things without thinking them through. Alot. And then I'm stuck because I haven't thought of what comes next...And then it just dies. So sad. I need to work on that...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Just imply what happens to you K.

Hannah Banana said...

To me? Not to me...I have a bunch of inside jokes. not funny to your average reader. Well...I gotta study. Brb. Maybe 5-ten minutes. Could you comment somewhere else, plz?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

SUre

Marina said...

You should put yourself in the character's place and see what you would want to do next, it (usually) works. Or Think of what just happened and then (you can write down all the stuff you think so you can remember it if you want) and think of randome cool things that could happen next and branch off of those things with others and then go through and chose your favorie way. It
(usually) works too. Just my opinion if you wanted to know it. :)

Hannah Banana said...

That's cool. Thanks for sharing.