Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random...well maybe not so random...IPC fact

Ok, so, since Will has decided to do that biology thing or whatever, I might as well do my own little weekly IPC fact...it kind of helps that I have my book open in front of me because I am cramming--I mean studying...for my test on Tues. {As a side not, IPC is Integrated Physics and Chemistry} Yeah, it's kind of tough for 8th grade, but we take it with the 10 graders so it makes it...bearable...

Fact:

When they say not to mix cleaning solutions with other cleaning solutions, they were NOT kidding. If the right chemicals are mixed, it could release a deadly gas.

Fact:

A polar molecule is a dipole, but a dipole is not a polar molecule...Oooh. Scary, isn't it?

Term:

Dissociation:

Chemical definition: the process whereby the ions in an ionic substance are separated one from another.

Most commonly used definition: I don't know you! *Walking away.* {You are dissociating yourself from the "stranger", and dissociating here means to sever the association of (oneself) from another's company...}

And I texted my friend this the other day, and it's kind of funny, and also serves as a good conclusion to this blog post:

My mind is a book,
My mind is a song,
I'm going to stop
Cuz this post is too long!

3 comments:

Sam Wick said...

I dicected an eye yesterday.

Hannah Banana said...

Gee, as fascinating as that sounds....

The Pirate Bretheren said...

Cool ryhme...rhyme...ryme...however you spell it. Can I use it sometime or base something off it?

Cpt. Will